Landlords of town and shopping centre retail units partner with the Hometown Plus team to derive a number of benefits:
- The implementation of a change programme informed by our research with all interested parties, which will lead to a demand-led, more attractive, offering.
- As footfall increases and businesses start to flourish, the rent payable under the turnover lease arrangements will rise accordingly.
- The demand for units will increase, thereby maximising the rental value of the centres.
- The support provided to under-performing businesses will help maintain rental streams.
- An innovative approach to reconfiguration and use of space will transform the asset into an attractive location.
- The capital value of the asset will be preserved, if not enhanced.
- The reputation of the landlord will be positively impacted by its commitment to society improvement and by the creation of a sense of community.
Find out more about our work in action with landlords at York Place Shopping Centre.